JOIN MENDLY IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF ONLINE THERAPY - IN SWEDEN, IN EUROPE AND IN THE WORLD.
Mendly’s goal is to make therapy available for anyone who needs it. We believe there is a large group of people who would like to get help but don’t have the time or resources to access it - or they simply do not want to see a therapist face to face. Mendly’s chat-based therapy is free for the patient, available at any time and anywhere you live. It also opens up the door for those who are more comfortable with writing than talking.
Do you want to help us in making it easier for people to feel better?
ART DIRECTOR AT MENDLY
We have a very exciting time ahead of us and hope that you want to join us! As Art Director at Mendly you will:
- Be fundamental in taking our hopes, thoughts and feelings connected to Mendly and making them come alive in our brand identity.
- Create and shape the visual identity of Mendly from the start.
- Be part of a movement that wants to help people feel better.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop our brand strategy and visual identity.
- Idéa and concept development.
- Graphic design for all external media.
- Create illustrations.
- Responsible for photo shoots. Planning, execution and post production.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A strategic doer.
- Someone who knows how to use their creativity to spark enthusiasm and commitment in others.
- Minimum 3 years experience from working as an Art Director.
- Experience in developing Brand strategies.
- Strong expertise in creating graphic design and illustrations.
- Experience in creating 2D animations.
- Fluent in Swedish.
WE OFFER YOU:
- A chance to create Mendly’s brand identity from the start.
- The opportunity to be part of a great team who are all focused on making therapy available for those who need it.
- A great working environment at Kungsholmen in Stockholm.
This is a full time role and we would like to have you with us as soon as possible! The role is based in Stockholm and is a local contract (no relocation support offered).
We look forward to receiving your application (please include your portfolio). Contact email@example.com for any questions regarding this role.